Almost any business now has to face global problems and opportunities and this makes necessary to develop strategic mindset and practical tools to lead any project in an international setting.
During this programme participants will have the opportunity to put managerial skills and abilities into practice in a team-based international business project. With their team, they will have to develop a strategic plan to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities for the globally operating company.
To develop this project, students will have the support of mentors during the program, to help participants cultivate a global mindset for developing international, creative and effective business strategies. All teams must present their business projects in front of their mentors, peers and international leaders giving students the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and skills learned during the course.
This programme is suitable for all those interested in developing a strategic mindset in international contexts.
• Cross Cultural communication
• Global leader & Intercultural Orientation
• International business management
• Managing people in a global context
• International Business strategy (through the team-based project)
This programme will provide students with a 360º vision of the management of an international company, in terms of communication, leadership, management and people management.
– You want to network with global leaders and managers of international companies.
– You want to develop a global mindset and test yourself in carrying out a real project of international strategy.
To learn first-hand about the complexities and opportunities of working in a company that operates globally.